When a relationship works well it is wonderful, nurturing and life-affirming. However, our relationships can cause us to react to deep wounds and fears left over from childhood.
Very often, there is still a hurt child inside us, which runs our adult relationships. We then start experiencing feelings such as jealousy and fear, which can be destructive to a relationship.
Often, when people feel bad inside themselves they look for a relationship to make them happy. The truth is, relationships work best when you feel good within yourself and can enjoy your own company. Only then can your happiness and love and fuel a loving, affectionate and joyful relationship.
Intimate relationships are not the only relationships which can benefit from hypnotherapy. Consider also your relationships with friends, family, neighbours, and work colleagues.
- Do you have a desire to improve your relationship?
- Would you like to find success in a new relationship?
- Are you unable to make amends with a friend or colleague?
- Would becoming more tolerant of others benefit you?
- Is jealousy the bane of your relationships?
- Is co-dependency causing you problems?
- Do you need to get over a painful break-up, or divorce, and move on?
- Is the death of a loved one causing you anguish?
- Is a long-distance relationship causing problems?
- Are you afraid to begin dating?
- Are you experiencing a problem communicating with your teenage children?
- Are you too possessive in your relationships?
- Would you like to recapture lost feelings of love, friendship, romance and commitment?
- Is unrequited love making your life a misery?
- Do you need to rebuild trust?
Often it can be difficult to ask for relationship advice. Whether you are looking to deal with relationship problems, or are interested in building successful new relationships, hypnotherapy can help in many ways.
Through the use of hypnosis, the healing of damaged relationships can be helped, or the stabilisation of basically positive and healthy relationships can take place.
Hypnotherapy can allow you to re-appraise key events, to look at situations from a completely different perspective, and to gain an appreciation for another's position.
It can also help you re-experience past memories in a more positive way, and to gain new perspectives. Learning effective techniques to relax and be calm around others can also be a significant and positive benefit.
Hypnotherapy can help you develop greater self belief and positive thinking, leading to a new confidence in yourself, and your ability to create new and successful relationships.